A struggle that many people face is making healthy eating choices on the go. In this day and age so many of us are constantly rushing around from class to work to the gym then to social events etcetera etcetera. When we’re on the go, it’s easy to reach for unhealthy snacks like chips, or even unhealthy snacks that
are marketed as resemble healthy ones (sugar-laden granola bars, processed crackers and the like).
Well I’m a big fan of preparation. When I have healthy snacks conveniently available, it’s easy to make the right choice. Why reach for that chocolate bar when I can grab a homemade snack made with real food that tastes good too?
These Peanut Butter Protein Bites are easy to make and provide a quick, filling snack to keep you going throughout the day. Give them a try and let me know what you think 🙂
Peanut Butter Protein Bites:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup protein powder of your choice
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- optional: any add-ins of your choice (chocolate chips, coconut, nuts, seeds)
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and combine.
- Roll into balls and place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. Then eat! Store in fridge in an airtight container.
2 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Protein Bites”
These look delicious!
Thank you 🙂 they are quite yummy!!