I have a different kind of post for you guys today!
To be honest I’ve been crazy busy the past week. I’m so behind on a lot of things (especially my summer course) and I really wanted to have a delicious recipe for you guys this week but the one I made didn’t turn out as well as I anticipated soooooo it needs some work. Hopefully next week it’ll be up to sharing standards!
Do you know how to cut up a pineapple without making a mess of your kitchen/putting your own life in danger? Well I didn’t.
But thanks to my lovely mama for showing me I will now show you 🙂
How to Cut Up a Pineapple:
1. Grab a pineapple
2. Cut off the crown & leaves
3. Cut the pineapple in half
4. Cut each half in half aka cut the pineapple into quarters
5. Slice off the tough core of the pineapple from each quarter – this isn’t very thick
6. Cut each quarter in half
7. Slice of the skin of the pineapple
8. Cut the remaining pineapple slices into chunks
9. EAT the pineapple chunks 🙂 🙂 🙂
I hope this was helpful.. because I know as much as I love pineapple I was clueless when it came to cutting one up.
FUN FACT: I went golfing. Well, I went to the driving range. I’ve never golfed in my life, and I was terrible.
But does this picture make me look like a pro or does it make me look like a pro?
Question: What other “kitchen hacks” or tips might you like to see?
I’m going away for the weekend so I won’t be so active on here or my social media, but I’ll be back Tuesday!!! Have a delicious weekend,